By using the Akihi website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We will collect personal information from you when you use our website, register for an account, or place an order. This information may include your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card information, and birth date.
- We will use your personal information to process and ship your orders, send you marketing communications (if you opt-in), and provide customer service.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to service providers who work on our behalf (such as shipping companies and payment processors). These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us.
- We implement physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no security measure is perfect and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be accessed without your permission or used in an unauthorised way.
- You have the right to access and update your personal information at any time by logging into your account on our website or contacting us at Akihibeauty@gmail.com. You also have the right to request that we delete all Personal Information about you from our records (subject to certain exceptions). To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about our services, You can reach out to us on the given email.
You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, certain features of our website may not be available to you and some webpages may not display correctly.